Trip Cancellation & Travel Insurance Program: US Residents
This Travel Protection Program, not available and discontinued after 31 May 2016, was for members of the Royal Adventure Travel Group who were US Residents* traveling to US-based locations. This information is for reference only; no offer of sale is made.
Schedule of Benefits (All references to currency are in United States dollars):
|Trip Cancellation||100% of Trip Cost up to $50,000|
|Trip Interruption||100% of Trip Cost up to $50,000|
|Travel Delay||$600 ($200 per day maximum)|
|Baggage Delay||$1,000 ($200 per day maximum)|
Repatriation of Remains
|24 Hour Accidental Death & Dismemberment||$100,000|
* This Program not available to residents of New York. Maximum Trip Cost is $50,000. Maximum Length of Trip is 90 (ninety) consecutive calendar days. See Restricted Countries at www.PAC7.com/FAQS/Travel-Restrictions. This schedule is only a summary of your insurance benefits. Your insurance benefits, including any exclusions, conditions and limitations, are described in full in the policy issued, a copy of which is emailed or mailed upon purchase. View Sample Description of Coverage HERE. Travel Insurance benefits underwritten by ANV, syndicate 5820 at Lloyds.
TRAVEL INSURANCE DISCLOSURES. Please Read: HERE
TRIP CANCELLATION COVERAGE. You may recover loss of pre-paid, non-refundable, and unused payments when a trip is cancelled or interrupted for one of the following reasons:
- Sickness, injury or death to You, a Traveling Companion, Family Member, Business Partner or Traveling Companion’s Family Member
- Destination is under a mandatory evacuation or is being made inaccessible or Uninhabitable by a Natural Disaster or Hurricane
- A terrorist incident
- Jury duty
- Primary Residence being made Uninhabitable by Natural Disaster (or) vandalism or burglary of Primary Residence within 10 days of Scheduled Departure Date
- You or a Traveling Companion being directly involved in a traffic accident substantiated by a police report, while en route to departure
- The Insured, Traveling Companion, Family Member or Traveling Companion’s Family Member, who are military personnel, and are called to emergency duty for a Natural Disaster
- Strike that causes complete cessation of services for at least 48 consecutive hours
- Inclement Weather causing delay or cancellation of travel
- Sickness, accidental Injury or death of the Insured’s child caregiver which results in medically imposed restrictions preventing the covered trip
- The Insured or Traveling Companion has an employer-initiated transfer of employment of 250 miles or more within the same organization
- The Insured or a Traveling Companion has their school year extended
- Job termination
- Theft of passports or visas specifically required for the Insured or Traveling Companion’s Covered Trip
EXCLUSIONS. Your evidence of coverage describes coverage exclusions which may apply. Please read carefully.
Pre-existing Condition Exclusion: Means any Injury, Sickness or Condition (including any condition from which death ensues) of the Insured, or Traveling Companion, or Your and/or Traveling Companion’s Family Member or Your Business Partner for which medical advice, diagnosis, care or treatment was recommended or received by a Legally Qualified Physician within the (sixty) 60-day period ending on the Effective Date. Sicknesses or conditions are not considered pre-existing if the Sickness or Condition for which prescribed drugs or medicine is taken remains controlled without any change in the required prescription.
Pre-existing Condition Exclusion Waiver: The Insurer will waive the Pre-Existing Conditions Exclusion if the following Conditions are met:
- Full payment for the trip cancellation program is received by an authorized agent with or before the final payment for your Covered Trip; and
- The insured and all traveling companions are medically able to travel when the trip cancellation program is paid in full.
24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICES (provided by On-Call International)
Worldwide Emergency Assistance: A 24-hour emergency telephone assistance service is available for Your benefit so that, in the event of an emergency while on the Covered Trip, English speaking help and advice may be furnished to You.
Part I – Traveler’s Assistance: On-Call International’s multilingual staff can assist you in solving a variety of unexpected complications during the Covered Trip such as lost tickets or belongings. If necessary, On-Call International may also help locate legal counsel. Pre-Trip information such as cultural, visa requirements and exchange rates can also be provided.
Part II – Medical Assistance: If a medical emergency arises during travel, On-Call International may help You find local medical care. Physicians and hospitals worldwide can contact On-Call International to confirm coverage and, if required, help You arrange immediate settlement of medical expenses resulting from an Injury during the Covered Trip. On-Call International will coordinate emergency medical situations, with Your home physician and arrange Emergency Evacuation services.
Part III – Emergency Cash Transfer: On-Call International can help arrange a fund transfer through your credit cards, family, friends, employer or similar source if you need cash while on the Covered Trip.
Complete details of coverage, terms, limitations and exclusions that affect benefits payable are summarized in the Description of Coverage. Read Your Description of Coverage carefully and note any state, provincial or other jurisdictional exceptions that may apply. This information presented herein is not intended to be an offer to solicit or sell a PAC7 partner program in any jurisdiction where PAC7 or its program partners or Underwriters are not authorized or where such action would be unlawful.
IMPORTANT TELEPHONE NUMBERS
While on your trip: 24/7 Emergency Travel Assistance Call:
- U.S./Canada: 1 (888) 933-1115
- Outside U.S./Canada: 001 (888) 933-1115
For Claims questions: 1 (888) 933-1113 (Monday-Friday, non-Bank holidays)
For Policy & Coverage questions: 1 (888) 933-1113 (Monday-Friday, non-Bank holidays)