Trip Cancellation & Interruption Program: Non-US Residents
This Trip Cancellation/Interruption Protection Program, not available and discontinued after 31 May 2016, was for Non-US Residents traveling to US-based locations. This information is for reference only; no offer of sale is made.
Schedule of Benefits (All references to currency are in United States dollars):
|Trip Cancellation||100% of Trip Cost up to $50,000|
|Trip Interruption||100% of Trip Cost up to $50,000|
|Travel Delay||$600 ($200 per day maximum)|
|Baggage Delay||$1,000 ($200 per day maximum)|
* This Program is not available to US Residents traveling from the US to international destinations (US Residents, please click HERE). Maximum Trip Cost is $50,000. Maximum Length of Trip is 90 (ninety) consecutive calendar days. See Restricted Countries at www.PAC7.com/FAQS/Travel-Restrictions. This schedule is only a summary of insurance benefits. Your insurance benefits, including any exclusions, conditions and limitations, are described in full in the policy issued, a copy of which is emailed or mailed upon purchase. View Sample Description of Coverage HERE. Travel Insurance benefits underwritten by ANV, syndicate 5820 at Lloyds.
TRAVEL INSURANCE DISCLOSURES. Please Read: HERE
TRIP CANCELLATION COVERAGE. You may recover loss of pre-paid, non-refundable, and unused payments when a trip is cancelled or interrupted for one of the following reasons:
- Sickness, injury or death to You, a Traveling Companion, Family Member, Business Partner or Traveling Companion’s Family Member
- Destination is under a mandatory evacuation or is being made inaccessible or Uninhabitable by a Natural Disaster or Hurricane
- A terrorist incident
- Jury duty
- Primary Residence being made Uninhabitable by Natural Disaster (or) vandalism or burglary of Primary Residence within 10 days of Scheduled Departure Date
- You or a Traveling Companion being directly involved in a traffic accident substantiated by a police report, while en route to departure
- The Insured, Traveling Companion, Family Member or Traveling Companion’s Family Member, who are military personnel, and are called to emergency duty for a Natural Disaster
- Strike that causes complete cessation of services for at least 48 consecutive hours
- Inclement Weather causing delay or cancellation of travel
- Sickness, accidental Injury or death of the Insured’s child caregiver which results in medically imposed restrictions preventing the covered trip
- The Insured or Traveling Companion has an employer-initiated transfer of employment of 250 miles or more within the same organization
- The Insured or a Traveling Companion has their school year extended
- Job termination
- Theft of passports or visas specifically required for the Insured or Traveling Companion’s Covered Trip
EXCLUSIONS. Your evidence of coverage describes coverage exclusions which may apply. Please read carefully.
Pre-existing Condition Exclusion: Means any Injury, Sickness or Condition (including any condition from which death ensues) of the Insured, or Traveling Companion, or Your and/or Traveling Companion’s Family Member or Your Business Partner for which medical advice, diagnosis, care or treatment was recommended or received by a Legally Qualified Physician within the (sixty) 60-day period ending on the Effective Date. Sicknesses or conditions are not considered pre-existing if the Sickness or Condition for which prescribed drugs or medicine is taken remains controlled without any change in the required prescription.
Pre-existing Condition Exclusion Waiver: The Insurer will waive the Pre-Existing Conditions Exclusion if the following Conditions are met:
- Full payment for the trip cancellation program is received by an authorized agent with or before the final payment for your Covered Trip; and
- The insured and all traveling companions are medically able to travel when the trip cancellation program is paid in full.
TRAVEL DELAY. Benefits will be paid for reasonable accommodation, meal, telephone and local transportation expenses incurred by You up to the Maximum Benefit Amount shown in the Schedule of Benefits if You are delayed for 12 hours or more while en route to or from, or during a Specified Trip, due to:
- any delay of a Common Carrier. The delay must be certified by the Common Carrier;
- a traffic accident in which You or Your Traveling Companion are directly involved (must be substantiated by a police report);
- lost or stolen passports, travel documents or money (must be substantiated by a police report);
- quarantine, hijacking, unannounced strike, Natural Disaster, terrorism or riot;
- Inclement Weather which prohibits the Customer’s departure;
- Injury or Sickness of the Customer or Traveling Companion. Benefits will not be paid for any expenses, which have been reimbursed, or for any services that have been provided by the Common Carrier. These benefits will not duplicate any benefits payable under the Terms of Waiver or any benefit(s) attached to the Terms of Waiver.
BAGGAGE DELAY. If, while on a Specified Trip, Your checked baggage is delayed or misdirected by a Common Carrier for more than 12 hours from Your time of arrival at a destination other than at Your place of Primary Residence, benefits will be paid, up to the Maximum Benefit Amount shown in the Schedule of Benefits, for the actual expenditure for necessary personal effects. You must be a ticketed passenger on a Common Carrier. The Common Carrier must certify the delay or misdirection. Receipts for the purchases must accompany any claim.
IMPORTANT TELEPHONE NUMBERS
Please reference the Royal Adventure “Lite” Program:
For Claims questions: 1 (888) 933-1113 (Monday-Friday, non-Bank holidays)
For Policy & Coverage questions: 1 (888) 933-1113 (Monday-Friday, non-Bank holidays)